How to Apply
This guidance contains important information to help with your application:
- Please apply by submitting a CV and supporting statement aligned to the criteria outlined in the Person Specification (maximum of four pages).
- Please ensure all gaps in employment and education history are fully explained on your CV - we may wish to verify this information during the recruitment process.
- Please share details of two referees – we will only approach these for candidates proceeding to final panel and after we have discussed these further with you.
- Please make sure you complete your application by the closing date as outlined below. No applications will be accepted once the longlisting process has begun.
- Following longlisting, you will be contacted directly by Penna to update you on the status of your application.
To apply, please see click on the below link:
Head of Commercial
The following timetable sets out key dates for the recruitment process. Please ensure that you mention in your covering letter if any of these dates present you with a problem.
|Closing date||18th October 2019 – 9.00am|
For a confidential discussion about this role, please contact our consultants at Penna: