How to Apply
This guidance contains important information to help with your application:
- Please apply by submitting a CV and supporting statement aligned to the criteria outlined in the Person Specification (maximum of four pages).
- Please ensure all gaps in employment and education history are fully explained on your CV - we may wish to verify this information during the recruitment process.
- Please share details of two referees – we will only approach these for candidates proceeding to final panel and after we have discussed these further with you.
- Please make sure you complete your application by the closing date as outlined below. No applications will be accepted once the longlisting process has begun.
- Following longlisting, you will be contacted directly by Penna to update you on the status of your application.
To make an application, click on the link below:
The following timetable sets out key dates for the recruitment process. Please ensure that you mention in your covering letter if any of these dates present you with a problem.
|Closing date||29th July 2019|
For a confidential discussion about this role, please contact our consultants at Penna:
Chiara Sabato on 07540 706 547 or Chiara.Sabato@Penna.com
David Slatter on 07500 828610 or David.Slatter@Penna.com
Nick Raper on 07715 690463 or Nick.Raper@Penna.com